CarComplaints.com Notes: Welcome to North America, Ford Fiesta. Thanks for bringing your herky-jerky transmission, numerous interior quality complaints, and an engine that dies while driving.

2011 Ford Fiesta wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2011 Ford Fiesta:

2011 Ford Fiesta Owner Comments

Dec 132014

Fiesta

I was rear ended by a Ford F350 so hard that I hit the car in front of me, a Honda Accord. The back of my 2011 Ford Fiesta is smashed in and the front of the car, is smashed in. The back window is scattered, the sunroof slider fell back into the car, the front right wheel (passenger side) is bent, and the car does not turn on. I understand in rear end crashes the air bags usually do not go off, but when I hit the car in front of me, the air bags should have gone off.

- Corona, CA, USA