9.0

1995 Ford Mustang electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Ford Mustang:

1995 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Oct 262013

Mustang 3.8L

Put in new battery, everything fine. Went for drive, came home and put car in garage. Went to start car up and just as key turned heard loud noise and now we have nothing, no power at all... Like what is going on??

- , Wathena, KS, USA

Nov 232002

Mustang GT

I have learned that there is a short somewhere in my ignition's electrical system to where the car does not start. The starter does not crank, but the solenoid clicks when turning the key. It is a brand new starter. Also it has a brand new battery. I checked all the ignition components except for the starter relay/solenoid which I was told it was mounted on my firewall, but I can't find it. Can you help me?

- , Niceville, FL, USA