- March 4: Ford Agrees to Fix 1,600,000 Cars That 'Limp Home'
- February 8: Ford Wants Class-Action Lawsuit Thrown Out
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 5: Investigation Closed Into Steering Gear Problems in Ford Trucks
- January 21: 10 Out of 11 Minicars Flunk Crash Test
- January 19: Ford Recalls Vehicles for Steering and Windshield Problems
- January 15: Ford Recalls Edge (Again): Gas Leak Could Cause Fire
- January 14: Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Over MyFord Touch Complaints
- January 3: The Worst Cars and Car Problems of 2013
- December 30: Ford Recalls Lincoln MKZ Hybrid For Roll Away Risk
- December 23: The Safest Cars to Drive in 2014
2013 Ford Mustang
Problems & Complaints
Worst 2013 Mustang Problems by Category
Click on a category below for details. Want help understanding this graph?
- AC / heater problems1
- interior accessories problems1
- body / paint problems1NHTSA complaints: 2
- transmission problems1NHTSA complaints: 1
- drivetrain problemsNHTSA: 5
- fuel system problemsNHTSA: 3
- brakes problemsNHTSA: 2
- electrical problemsNHTSA: 2
- suspension problemsNHTSA: 2
- engine problemsNHTSA: 1
A D V E R T I S E M E N T S
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 2013 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.