- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
1995 Ford Mustang
Worst 1995 Mustang suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- bottoms out more than expected1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front18
- NHTSA: Suspension8
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear: Shock Absorber2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Macpherson Strut1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Shock Absorber1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Coil Springs1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Mustang Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Mustang compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Mustang overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Mustang.