1998 Ford Mustang brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Mustang:

1998 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Apr 302014

Mustang 8-cyl

I was braking at a red light behind a Toyota prius. When I had almost completely stopped, my car lurched forward, with my foot still on the brake. I lifted my foot from the brake for an instant, then slammed the brake pedal down, stopping my car just a couple inches from slamming into the car in front of me.

- Marietta, GA, USA