1998 Ford Mustang fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Mustang:

1998 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

May 032004

Mustang 6-cyl

I hit a tree after driving off the road and the car became ingulfed in flames and soon burned the car to nuthing but straight metal loss of everything even rims were melted and windows too all that was left was hard metal surfaces I was almost burned alive plus the airbags deployed to late and my head actually impacted the steering wheel breaking my nose and splitting my forehead open and almost lost my left eye due to the impact the seatbelt worked too good it sperated my left shoulder and broke my collar bone stretching all my tendons in my left shoulder breaking my clavical and shoulder blade.

- Ft Campbell, KY, USA

Feb 021998

Mustang

Consumer received recall letter contacted dealer for appointment in December, no parts available to remedy recall problem. Recall 97V216000.

- Boonesmill, VA, USA