1. replace brakes frequently (1 reports)
  2. replace calipers, rotors , and pads (1 reports)
2001 Ford Mustang brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Mustang:

2001 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Aug 052003

Mustang V6

Before the warranty ran out I took it in several times with pulling to the right issues and it sounded like a train type sound when at low speeds, never could find a problem. Finally one of the calipers broke in a parking lot and I had to have it towed in. Their tech found calipers and rotors were defective but had to pay out of my own pocket due to being out of warranty even though there were notes I took it in complaining for months.

I wrote Ford a letter and only response I got was sorry, no compensation, even the tech called them for me insisting a defect with no help. Once all this was replaced, problem was fixed.

- , Bluff City, TN, USA

Jun 032010

Mustang 3.8L

Im sick of change my brakes on this car every 3 months.

- , Springhill, LA, USA