8.0

2002 Ford Mustang lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Ford Mustang:

2002 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Sep 032014

Mustang 3.8L

My Mustang started flashing the headlights like it was on hazard mode. The hazard lights are NOT turned on & it isn't the parking lights or rear lights. It's causing me trouble because I have to keep my headlights on all the time & should I forget to turn them off it kills my battery. People think I'm having an emergency when they see me coming. What's up with this??? Anyone else have this happen & if so how did you get it fixed.

- , Campobello, NB, canada