2003 Ford Mustang drivetrain problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Mustang:

2003 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Feb 022004

Mustang 8-cyl

2003 Ford Mustang GT rt axle snaps on freeway car is totalled and the dealership acts like its not there problem the car is 8 months old with 14,000 miles on it.I have been in the automotive buisness for 25 years I raced cars had hot rods and I have never seen a axle do what this did I put 6,000 down my payments are $550 a month I have over 10,000 into this car drove for 8 months now I have 0 and a wreck on my driving record car insurance raised what do I do big valley Ford were I bought this car dont care please help I still have possesion of vehicle thank you ron whitley.

- Stockton, CA, USA