4.0

2003 Ford Mustang electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Mustang:

2003 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Mar 192008

Mustang LX 3.8L V6

I opened my door to my car today to notice that my door ajar alarm would not quit after I closed the door. I opened the door again and slammed it shut. To notice that it was still ringing. I walked to the passenger side door and opened the door to close the door and repeat the same process to no avail. I had my GEM Module replaced recently, I think that might be the culprit. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

- , Harrodsburg, KY, USA