2004 Ford Mustang body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Mustang:

2004 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Oct 232004

Mustang 6-cyl

I brought this car on 07/07/04. At three months that I brought the car I notice that the car wasn't driving right the car doesn't stay straight on the road. I goes sideways as I drive. I tried to fix the car many times and it still drives the same way. Also the hood is not put on properly. I want to cancel the purchase of this car. Is giving me to many problems and it is just costing me more money.

- Houston, TX, USA