2005 Ford Mustang transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford Mustang:

2005 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Jan 012006

Mustang 6-cyl

I purchased a 2005 Ford Mustang V6. The first thing to break was the plastic on the shifter that you put into gear. Then I started having trouble with gears not wanting to go into park. I am not the only one with this problem. My son bought a 2006 GT Ford Mustang and his is having the same problem. I will not buy another Ford.

- Metairie, LA, USA