2007 Ford Mustang brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Mustang:

2007 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Jun 022007

Mustang 8-cyl

2007 Ford Mustang GT has intermittent braking problems, it pulled hard right/left. I have been to the dealership where I purchased the vehicle twice, the first time they felt it and cut the rotors. The second time they said they could not duplicate problem. I went to another dealership, who determined this car should go to engineering, and probably should be bought back. At the time the service manager drove it the vehicle was all over the road. I contacted Ford customer service on several occasions, most recent on 06/15/07, and they were supposed to contact me, nothing done as of yet. I am still driving this car and it is not safe. I had no choice, it was my everyday vehicle. I told Ford they should get me a car to drive, but no response.

- Southbury, CT, USA