9.9

2007 Ford Mustang fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Mustang:

2007 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Dec 312006

Mustang 6-cyl

I am having difficulty filling the gas tank on the 2007 Mustang. I had it to the dealer 3 times in the past 12 weeks. I tried contacting Ford directly and they continually referred me back to the dealer, where there was no resolution. I am in Oklahoma and not sure what the lemon laws were there. I also have a seat which was broken and has been fixed twice.

- Broken Arrow, OK, USA