4.0

2008 Ford Mustang suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Ford Mustang:

2008 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Aug 292008

Mustang V6

The first time Ford had the New 08 Mustang they had it for 28 days. The got a Ford Tech come out and look at it they Found drive shaft in backwards, Corrected it and replaced flange among other parts to numerouse to mention in this forum. But the problem persists. The had it a second time because I still hear it. That time they had it for two more weeks. I finnaly had enouph and picked up my car. Took it to another dealer here in New Braunfels Texas first time they had it they told me it was a problem Ford dosn't know what the problem is and dosn't know how to correct it. I then called Ford Complaints they made arrangments to have the car serviced again 4th time. when I picked it up they said it is not the transmission and that it is"acceptable amount of noice present". Well how come it is making it more often. When I complain to Ford they offer me a X-Plan discount if I choose to trade it in. WOW what is that worth $800. How about quit giving me the run around Take care of the customer after the sale. And if you can't correct the problem then give him something better then a X-Plan.

- , New Braunfels, TX, USA