2009 Ford Mustang wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Mustang:

2009 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

Apr 102015

Mustang 6-cyl

I pulled into my driveway after returning from the store. As I began to slow down to pull in the garage the car accelerated causing me to crash into the front of my garage. The brakes were locked and the car did not stop but continued to push forward. I have skid marks the whole way up my drive into my garage from the car being pushed forward by the front tires..... I will be reporting this to Ford Motor Company as their was a class action lawsuit for Ford Mustangs 2005-2010 if purchased in select states, mine being Florida, which was part of this lawsuit. (was reported in usatoday for 3/23/13) I never received any information from Ford regarding this. My car's front end and entire left driver side is destroyed as well as my garage. The accident caused my son's bike to come through my house.

- Massillon, OH, USA