2013 Ford Mustang engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Mustang:

2013 Ford Mustang Owner Comments

May 072015

Cannot shift from forth to fifth in my car and 2nd gear experiences a lock out / missed shift and will not go in to 2nd. Bad transmission and syncro. Problems

- Brooklyn Park , MN, USA

Oct 132014

Vehicle lost power while driving, engine wrench light came on, made rattling noise but still idling. After full shutdown and restart, engine appeared to work fine. Dealer determined throttle body defective, similar to other Ford vehicle throttle body issues which had recent recalls and warranty extensions, however this particular model and year is not covered. $1250 repair bill.

- Hollywood, FL, USA

Sep 152012

Mustang 6-cyl

Incident: While waiting in the left turn lane for the left turn light to turn green I had my foot on the brake. I was behind another left turning vehicle. When the light changed I took my foot off the brake so to apply pressure on the accelerator. However, before I put my foot on the accelerator the vehicle lunged forward. Fortunately, I was able to reapply brake and the car stopped. This took place on level ground on South bound highway 19 at henry St. In kona.

- Pittsburg, CA, USA