- September 26: Ford Recalls 850,000 Vehicles For Short Circuit That Disables Air Bags
- September 15: Ford Fiesta Door Latch Investigation Underway
- September 12: Ford Recalls Escape Hybrid and Mercury Mariner Hybrid After Engines Stall
- August 22: Ford Recalls Vehicles With Leaking Gas Tanks and Flying Roof Glass
- August 17: Ford Recalls 160,000 Escape and Focus ST Vehicles For Erratic Engines
1995 Ford Ranger
Worst 1995 Ranger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dome light stays on1
- wipers come on when right turn signal is applied1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.