- July 30: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Gets Green Light
- July 22: Ford Recalls 8,000 Cars That Could Roll Away
- July 20: Ford Recalls Transit Vans To Replace Misprinted Seat Belt Label
- July 16: Ford Edge Water Leaks Will Be Sealed, But Don't Call It A Recall
- July 2: Ford Recalls C-MAX, Escape and Focus For Non-Stop Engines
1995 Ford Ranger
Worst 1995 Ranger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dome light stays on1
- wipers come on when right turn signal is applied1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.