- June 19: Ford Wins Lincoln Town Car Airbag Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- June 3: Ford PowerShift Transmission Lawsuit Includes Fiesta and Focus news | 19 days ago
- May 28: Hawaii Sues Ford, Nissan and Toyota Over Takata Airbags news | 25 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 28 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 28 days ago
1995 Ford Ranger
Worst 1995 Ranger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- dome light stays on1
- wipers come on when right turn signal is applied1
- NHTSA: Electrical System11
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.