- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 1 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 7 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 30 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 48 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 52 days ago
1996 Ford Ranger
Worst 1996 Ranger electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Electrical System10
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Interior/Under Dash6
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Module4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Front Underhood2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.