- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 8 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 8 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 12 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 20 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 20 days ago
1996 Ford Ranger
Worst 1996 Ranger steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- sound coming from steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)5
- NHTSA: Steering3
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System2
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Pitman1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.