- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 4 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 10 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 13 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 21 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 22 days ago
1997 Ford Ranger
Worst 1997 Ranger lights Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- door ajar light stays on3
- all lights went out while driving1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights5
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting2
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Back Up Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Fog Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Hazard Flashing Warning Lights1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Headlights: Switch1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Flasher Unit1
- NHTSA: Exterior Lighting: Turn Signal: Switch1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.