- October 16: MyFord Touch Lawsuit Certified Class-Action in Nine States news | 6 days ago
- October 16: Ford Says Power Steering Lawsuit Shouldn't Be a Class-Action news | 6 days ago
- October 12: Ford Edge and Lincoln Continental Recalled recalls | 10 days ago
- October 4: Feds Investigate Brake Failures in 2015-2016 Ford F-150 Trucks investigations | 18 days ago
- October 4: Ford Throttle Body Problems Lead to Lawsuit news | 18 days ago
1997 Ford Ranger
Worst 1997 Ranger steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.