- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 9 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 21 days ago
- December 27: Ford Fusion and Mercury Milan ABS Problems Investigated investigations | 26 days ago
- December 21: Ford Recalls 9,400 Vehicles in 3 Recalls recalls | 32 days ago
- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 51 days ago
1997 Ford Ranger
Worst 1997 Ranger steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System5
- NHTSA: Steering4
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector3
- NHTSA: Steering: Column2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Knuckle: Spindle: Arm2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column Locking: Anti-Theft Device1
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.