8.0

1. replaced conversion part (1 reports)
1998 Ford Ranger suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Ford Ranger:

1998 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Nov 042007

Ranger XLT 3.0L

I went in to have my front alignment done. The tech at Tuffy's auto service Center told me that I would have to pay for the parts to have the job done right. After asking why, he told me when the vehicle left the ford factory they used universal parts for the ranger and the explorer. So in order to have the alignment done properly I had to pay for the parts out of pocket.

- , Holiday, FL, USA