$1,163.00

1999 Ford Ranger fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Ranger:

1999 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Jun 092011

Ranger XLT 3.0lV6

I have put 5 fuel pumps in and have been screwed by Napa twice now! This time we dumped the fuel amd cleaned the tank and ran an additional grounding wire. I purchased this POS for $5500 and now have additional $7,000 in it. Were do you stop, because I won't get sh*t out of it when I sell and I don't have any extra to buy a new used truck that I could have the same issues with.

- , Howard, OH, USA