- February 11: Ford Wins $3 Million Ford Ranger Lawsuit on Appeal news | 8 days ago
- February 1: Ford Sudden Deceleration Lawsuit Aims At Throttle Body System news | 18 days ago
- January 26: Ford Recalls F-150, Focus and C-MAX recalls | 24 days ago
- January 13: Ford Recalls 816,000 Vehicles to Replace Takata Airbag Inflators recalls | 37 days ago
- January 1: Ford Power Steering Lawsuit Denied Class-Action Certification news | 49 days ago
1999 Ford Ranger
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1999 Ranger wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive works intermittently4
- handles poorly in snow1
- premature tire wear1
- NHTSA: Tires99
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt69
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall15
- NHTSA: Wheels11
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire5
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.