- September 16: Ford Explorer Wheel Hub Bearing Assemblies Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- September 15: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Investigation Upgraded investigations | 4 days ago
- September 12: Ford PowerShift Dual-Clutch Transmission Settlement Questioned news | 7 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls F-150 and Mustang Over Deadly Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
- August 31: Ford Recalls Explorer, Taurus and Police Interceptors recalls | 19 days ago
1999 Ford Ranger
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1999 Ranger wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive works intermittently4
- handles poorly in snow1
- premature tire wear1
- NHTSA: Tires99
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt69
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall15
- NHTSA: Wheels11
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire5
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.