- May 25: Ford Recalls F-150, Explorer and Super Duty Over Bad Welds recalls | 2 days ago
- May 25: Ford Recalls Trucks With Aftermarket Door Handle Covers recalls | 2 days ago
- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 5 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 11 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 34 days ago
1999 Ford Ranger
wheels / hubs Problems
Worst 1999 Ranger wheels / hubs Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4 wheel drive works intermittently4
- handles poorly in snow1
- premature tire wear1
- NHTSA: Tires99
- NHTSA: Tires: Tread/Belt69
- NHTSA: Tires: Sidewall15
- NHTSA: Wheels11
- NHTSA: Tires: Temporary/Emergency Spare Tire5
- NHTSA: Wheels: Lugs/Nuts/Bolts2
- NHTSA: Wheels: Cap/Cover/Hub1
- NHTSA: Wheels: Rim 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.