4.0

2000 Ford Ranger accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Ranger:

2000 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Feb 022009

Ranger XLT 4.0L Efi

K, I just bought a 2000 ford ranger... not having near the problems most people complain of but my radio is more annoying then silent talk with grandma. It's simple.. my left side sound works occasionally while running the radio and my right side sound works most time but it cuts out. I think the main stereo is shot... has anyone experienced this and what was your successful story... new radio... ? Thanks to anyone with and willing to help me on this.

- , Macomb, IL, USA