8.0

2000 Ford Ranger fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Ford Ranger:

2000 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Oct 012015

Ranger

when reaching 65mph to speed starts dropping

When accelerating the truck on the Interstate and it reaches 65mph, the speed starts dropping steadily to a stop. When this starts to happen I have to look for a place to pull off the highway. The engine does not stop. This has happened three times so I do not go on I-75 anymore. I've talked to certified mechanics and none of them have ever heard of this problem so they cannot offer and solution for repair. HELP!!! before I need to drive on the interstate and this causes a collision. I don't want to get rid of the truck but I want and need it fixed.

- , Piqua, OH, USA