6.0

2001 Ford Ranger accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Ranger:

2001 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Jul 222005

Ranger Edge

My dash lights went out except the top of the speedometer and I have no lights on my power window buttons, and half of my steering wheel lights for cruise control work. I have had to fix my air bag light 4 times now and it needs to be fixed again. My door locks just started locking when I start up my truck, and I have had it for 2 years and it never did that before.

- , Anaheim, CA, USA