2001 Ford Ranger accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Ranger:

2001 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Dec 172008

Ranger LX V6

For my 2001 Ford Ranger, the pin that holds the position of the driver side seat broke. I know have to put a cooler behind the seat to keep it from falling all the way back. So I cannot reposition the seat unless I get a bigger device to sit behind my seat.

- , Louisville, KY, USA

Jul 032010

Ranger Edge 3.0L

driving down the road, seat back fell out. now it is held up by a cooler and pillows. been trying to find a seat but with no sucess.

- , La Fayette, GA, USA

Aug 252007

Ranger XLT 3.0L V6

I am only a 170lb driver, yet my seat back fell out from behind me while driving. I investigated it and found a bolt had sheered itself int 3 pieces trapping part of the bolt in the seat. I am going to the dealer today to see about repair. My truck is not really drivable until this is fixed.

- , Niwot, CO, USA