2001 Ford Ranger brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Ranger:

2001 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Aug 152007

I was parked in my driveway, when I reached to release the parking brake. As I pulled the release handle, the bracket and release handle fell onto the parking brake pedal; upon inspection, I noticed that the bolts for the bracket had fallen out without my knowledge. I attempted to put the bolts back in, but only one of them would go back into place, and that one only lasted for a short time.

- Beaumont, TX, USA