- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 5 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 8 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 16 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 17 days ago
- July 30: Ford and Mazda Want Out of Takata Recall of 2.7 Million Airbags recalls | 19 days ago
2001 Ford Ranger
Worst 2001 Ranger drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4WD doesn't work1
- defective transfer case module1
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.