- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 7 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 11 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 14 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 31 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 34 days ago
2001 Ford Ranger
Worst 2001 Ranger drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- 4WD doesn't work1
- defective transfer case module1
- NHTSA: Power Train4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Universal Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Transfer Case (4-Wheel Drive)1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Ranger Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Ranger compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Ranger overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Ranger.