6.5

2003 Ford Ranger accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Ranger:

2003 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Feb 152003

Ranger

Vehicle has died on interstate four times and had to be towed in. Ford customer service at 1-800-392-Ford states that they don't want to replace the vehicle. I am told I should continue to get it repaired under warranty. My concern is for the safety of my family when we are waiting hours in a snowstorm for the tow truck to arrive. I have owned 8 Ford in the last five years. That is about to change because Ford motor states that they have followed the letter of the law concerning repairs under the warranty. We have now replaced one Ford with a Lexus and are totally amazed at the difference of attitude towards the customer. At our first free Lexus oil change my wife was given a dozen long stem roses. What do you think she is saying about Ford these days? now I understand why people are buying more foreign cars and trucks.

- Portage, AL, USA