2003 Ford Ranger electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Ford Ranger:

2003 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Jun 092013

Ranger Colorado 4.0L

truck was totally lost. 2 back tires are only salvagable parts. Truck sat for 23 hours, around 7:30 p.m. heard horn honking and entire cab was on fire. Police and fire responders said it was probably an electrical fire. I have no idea where the fire started or why. I need a truck to drive. I think Ford owes me a truck. WHAT DO I DO??? The fire was so hot, car parked near by was roasted in rear.

- , Norwood, CO, United States