2004 Ford Ranger windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Ford Ranger:

2004 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Sep 152010

Ranger XL 2.3L

Well I have read about this before, but there is nothing you can do to prevent it. Had a taller passenger, passenger leaned the seat back, rear window POPS OUT, THANK GOD IT DIDN'T BREAK!!!! WTF FORD? Of all of the stupid design flaws, how can you mess something SO simple up? First the inertia switch involving the passenger, now the rear window pops out(regular cab).

I am losing my love for ya Ford, maybe I can convince some ford dealer to fix it, this is 100% factory FLAW, FCK UP, MISTAKE, please take responsiblity ford, for both the inertia switch location, and the rear window popping out from seat adjustment. I have noticed they made the mirrors bigger, which would probably be my third complaint, just plain dangerous side mirrors (I recommend adding the little bubble mirrors to increase viewing angle)

- , Here, TX, USA