2007 Ford Ranger wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Ranger:

2007 Ford Ranger Owner Comments

Dec 102008

Tire valve stem failure on 2007 Ford Ranger. 1st failure Dec 08, second failure May 09. I just receive a reminder letter from Ford recommending checking the tire pressure routinely and noting that there has been a problem identified with these valve stems. I checked the remaining two and they are both about to fall off. Why isn't this a mandatory recall"??" they indicate that if my vehicle is still under warranty they can be replaced free of charge. Well I drive alot and have 50K on my truck. Ford has poor warranties and it is not my fault they did not properly test these valve stems prior to deploying them. I only had my truck for 1 1/2 years before the first failure. This kind of stuff needs to be fixed. No wonder the big three are in such a world of hurt. If they would just put out good vehicles and stand behind them.

- Glen Rock, PA, USA