4.0

1997 Ford Taurus AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Ford Taurus:

1997 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jul 152009

Taurus LX 3.0L V6 Ohc

I'M USUALLY THE TYPE OF PERSON THAT LOVES TO JUST CRUISE AROUND WITH HER WINDOWS DOWN IN THE SUMMER TIME. WHEN THOSE EXTREME HEATS HIT I DEFINITELY WANTED TO CRANK ON THE A/C AND COOL DOWN. BUT A FEW TIMES THIS SUMMER, WHEN I DECIDED TO RUN THE A/C, IT JUST KEPT PUSHING OUT REALLY HOT AIR.. SO I JUST SHUT IT OFF. AND ONLY A COUPLE TIMES I TURNED IT ON AND AFTER A MINUTE IT WORKED JUST FINE! I FIGURE THAT THE A/C WAS JUST NEEDING A RECHARGE?!

- , Richland, WA, USA