- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 3 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 21 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 25 days ago
- March 30: Ford Recalls Escape, Fiesta ST, Fusion and Transit Connect After 29 Fires recalls | 27 days ago
- March 30: Ford Door Latch Recall For Fiesta, Fusion and Lincoln MKZ recalls | 27 days ago
1997 Ford Taurus
Worst 1997 Taurus drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train19
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly4
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Driveshaft2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.