- December 2: Ford Recalls 680,000 Fusion, Mondeo and Lincoln MKZ Cars recalls | 4 days ago
- November 28: Ford Panoramic Sunroof Lawsuit Dropped by Plaintiffs news | 8 days ago
- November 25: 2016 Ford Explorer Throttle Body Lawsuit Investigation Opened news | 11 days ago
- November 8: Ford Focus Purge Valve Focus of Lawsuit news | 28 days ago
- November 5: Ford Door Latch Recall Closes Ford Focus Investigation investigations | 31 days ago
1997 Ford Taurus
Worst 1997 Taurus steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- key stuck in ignition1
- steering is stiff at times1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System28
- NHTSA: Steering13
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion7
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar5
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump2
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.