8.0

1. gonna have to get the water seal replaced (1 reports)
1999 Ford Taurus body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Taurus:

1999 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Dec 152006

Taurus LX V6

I'm one of those folks that just never uses the trunk. A while back, I noticed that my car was be-sieged with roaches. I then found that the trunk was full of water and that the bugs were using it as their personal swimming hole. My tire rusted out and several items that I stored in the trunk were ruined and damaged. The entire carpet had to be tossed. It's a mess back there.

- , Mt Pleasant, SC, USA