1999 Ford Taurus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Taurus:

1999 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

May 192009

Taurus SE 3.0L

this vehicle caused me to lose my job and it caused a great inconvenience an i want them to fix my car an give me something to drive in the mean time i can not afford to fix the car and make car payment this month or at lease help me fix it it should have lasted me longer then six months before breaking down.

- , Sacramento, CA, USA

Sep 012008

It's been happening more & more. I am wondering if it's a leak in the tank (water), something with the fuel pump, vacuum hoses, etc (google is so wonderfully helpful)... all I care is that it stops, um, stopping, when I'm in line at the bank, or at a light.

People here aren't that impatient but I still don't want to piss them off.

- , Fountain Inn, SC, USA