6.0

1. its the black box ford-dn101-1296-d-2200a-b it also controls (1 reports)
1999 Ford Taurus lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Ford Taurus:

1999 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jan 102012

Taurus SE 24vdo V6

My sun roof would not shut; dome light will not go out; head lights flickering; switch breaking; head lights with intense beam H3 still can't see the road in the city; had to replace switch for head lights . I had to replace just in Jan. 2012 its a power switch splitter Ford-DN101 1296-D-2200A-B for my sun roof an dome lights !!! I now am faced with finding clear head lights for my 99. Called the dealership because no one makes after market for it yet so if i want them to replace them. its 110.00 a side on top of all these problems. You would think by experience FORD would build a car or truck better then this. I lived and breathed Ford all my life !!! I also race Ford.... I bought my friend's Taurus, same as mine, and had it shipped from Texas to PA. just for parts. It's silver while mine is gun metal blue. Just pass this message to FORD if I listed everything I have done to my Taurus everyone would think I'm crazy for keeping it, I see it as a challenge to solve the problem ... next is head lights !!!!

- , Garrett, PA, USA

Mar 122006

Taurus

I tried the door and the switch but I can't get it of what do i do

- , Grandville, MI, USA