- August 25: Ford Recalls 113,000 Vehicles in 2 Recalls recalls | 1 days ago
- August 7: France Finds Emissions Problems in 86 Vehicle Models news | 19 days ago
- August 4: Ford Recalls 830,000 Vehicles to Keep the Doors Closed When Driving recalls | 22 days ago
- July 8: Ford Explorer Exhaust Smells Investigated investigations | 49 days ago
- June 29: Ford Recalls 8,500 Cars, Trucks, Vans and SUVs recalls | 58 days ago
2001 Ford Taurus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Taurus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater blows cold air18
- A/C compressor head failure4
- no heat with antifreeze smell2
- repeated blower motor failure2
- AC not working properly1
- AC only blowing hot air1
- condenser and line leaks1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.