- August 19: Ford Focus EVAP Purge Valve Lawsuit Survives Dismissal Bid news | 3 days ago
- August 13: Ford Faces Exhaust Odor and Carbon Monoxide Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- August 10: Three Police Officers Sue Ford Over Carbon Monoxide Exposure news | 12 days ago
- August 2: Lawsuit Says Ford Lifted Trucks Have Wrong Jacks and Spare Tires news | 20 days ago
- August 1: 'Built Ford Tough' is Mere 'Puffery,' Says Federal Judge news | 21 days ago
2001 Ford Taurus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Taurus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater blows cold air18
- A/C compressor head failure4
- no heat with antifreeze smell2
- repeated blower motor failure2
- AC not working properly1
- AC only blowing hot air1
- condenser and line leaks1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.