- July 17: Ford Lawsuit Claims Steering Defects in Ford Fusion and Focus Cars
- July 12: Investigation Looks at Steering Problems in 500,000 Ford Cars
- July 9: Ford Recalls Cars and SUVs for Flying Roof Glass and Roll Away Danger
- June 29: Ford Dealers Told How to Fix Rough Idle and Rattle Noise
- June 25: Ford Recalls F-150 Over Steering Problems, Tells Owners to Park Trucks
2001 Ford Taurus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Taurus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater blows cold air17
- A/C compressor head failure4
- no heat with antifreeze smell2
- AC not working properly1
- AC only blowing hot air1
- condenser and line leaks1
- repeated blower motor failure1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.