- May 22: Ford Explorer Carbon Monoxide Fumes Plague Police news | 2 days ago
- May 16: Ford Antifreeze Leak Recall May Not Be Good Enough news | 8 days ago
- April 23: Ford Explorer Exhaust Leak Lawsuit Dismissed by Judge news | 31 days ago
- April 5: Ford Door Sensor Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 49 days ago
- April 1: Ford Recalls F-250 Trucks Over Rollaway Dangers recalls | 53 days ago
2001 Ford Taurus
AC / heater Problems
Worst 2001 Taurus AC / heater Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- heater blows cold air18
- A/C compressor head failure4
- no heat with antifreeze smell2
- repeated blower motor failure2
- AC not working properly1
- AC only blowing hot air1
- condenser and line leaks1
- NHTSA: Equipment: Air Conditioner2
- NHTSA: Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Taurus Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Taurus compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Taurus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Taurus.