6.2

2001 Ford Taurus brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Ford Taurus:

2001 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Mar 022004

Taurus 6-cyl

Pulsations while braking. When I had about 12000 miles on my 2001 Ford Taurus, the brakes started to pulsate when I applied them. The service dept told me it was normal wear and the disc needed resurfacing. Now with ~29000 miles the problem is reoccuring. I expect longer life out of my brakes.

- Wilmington, DE, USA