2005 Ford Taurus accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Ford Taurus:

2005 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Oct 252013

Taurus 6-cyl

On October 25, 2013 I was driving down the highway, the accelerator took off on its own (it was like someone else was pushing the gas peddle) and I lost control of the vehicle. I hit the fence, then the car turned hit the tree until the car came to a stop. My whole driver side is pushed in, my windshield is cracked, the trunk flee up, my rear view mirror, the outside mirror, and head light is off. The hood is bent and the engine was on the ground. Known of the tires were flat. The air bags never deployed. I hit my face and chin on the stirring wheel. My ribs are bruised and my face is swollen. I chipped my tooth on the wheel. My baby was in the back seat, the inside seats fell down. She was not hurt thank god nothing major happen to us.

- Atmore, AL, USA