2007 Ford Taurus engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2007 Ford Taurus:

2007 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Dec 042007

Taurus 6-cyl

While driving my car on the expressway the low oil pressure light came on. I pulled off the expressway to go to the gas station and before I could make it the car cut off. As I attempted to turn it back on the engine began to make noises. I had the ar towed to the dealership and was first told that II hit something and that made the oil filter come out and this is not covered by the warranty, because this is considered a accident. After further conversation I informed Ford that my last oil change was more than two months ago by a private company.

- Chicago, IL, USA