9.2

2009 Ford Taurus lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Ford Taurus:

2009 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Sep 172009

Taurus

I purchased a new Ford Taurus on 9-16-09. Shortly after that, I noticed that all the running lights and interior lights would go on and off while the car was parked in the garage. I also noticed that the drivers door would unlock while I was driving it. I was told that a part was ordered on 10-27-09 and as of this date (12-10-09) the part has not arrived. The car has been "out of service " for 17 days.

- Bellingham, WA, USA