2010 Ford Taurus accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Taurus:

2010 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Nov 172014

Taurus 6-cyl

The seat warmer overheated and burned through the leather seat cover while my 18 year old daughter was driving the car to a doctor appointment. She veered off the expressway (I-75) and exited the car on the highway to put the fire out. We have already had it to a Ford dealer and documented the issue and had the seat completely disconnected from the wiring system. The car is only 4 years old, we are the original owners. Never any indication that there was a problem until this incident. We are still paying on the loan! through researching this issue, it appears that the NHTSA is already aware of the issues with these heated seat warmers with several manufacturers, yet there is no recall and the safety issue hasn't been addressed at all?

- Mayville, MI, USA

Apr 202010

We brought a 210 Ford Taurus and the head rest are to high and is causing my head to tilt forward. It is causing my neck to hurt and I'm getting headaches. I truly hate to get in it. Knowing that it's going to hurt my neck. The headrest need to be adjusted back some.

- Jackson, MI, USA