2010 Ford Taurus wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Ford Taurus:

2010 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Feb 072015

Taurus 6-cyl

The rim to my 2010 was bent for the second time in the last four months. The first time I had to go to the dealer and get a new rim which was $860. The first time my wife was driving on a Michigan road and tire lost pressure. When she stopped she noticed a leak and the rim was bent. She must have hit a pot hole but there was no noticeable jarring of the vehicle. The second time was just this past weekend. I was driving down the highway and there was a small chunk of concrete that I could not avoid. It was nothing that was huge but bigger than a normal rock and big enough to notice while approaching it at 70 mph. When I hit this concrete the tire pressure sensor instantly when off. I pulled over and noticed that the rim was bent again. There is no reason that two rims should have bent from normal driving conditions. My car is currently in the shop getting new rims and tires and I have had the car less than a year. I wanted to let other drivers know about this issue so they are not in the same boat as me.

- South Lyon, MI, USA

Sep 012010

Taurus 6-cyl

Grinding front brakes not related to worn pads.

- St. Louis, MO, USA