9.0

2013 Ford Taurus windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Ford Taurus:

2013 Ford Taurus Owner Comments

Jul 282012

Taurus SE 3.5L V6

You cannot drive with the windows down at speeds above 35-40 mph without the vibration being so loud that it hurts your ears. When you are driving slow enough to open the windows (35-40 or less) you have to have them all open at "even-flow" or the vibration is still bad even at slow speeds.

The window issue is fantastic (insert sarcasm) when you combine it with the outside air temp issue that can keep the air conditioner from working (see air conditioner complaints).

- , Covington, USA

Apr 192013

Taurus SEL 3.5V6

vibration and noise when rear window(s) is(are) down. I purchased the car last October. Being in NW Indiana, I never had cause to lower the rear windows until last week (and it's when only one or both rear windows are down.... The vibration and noise are so bad, it hurts my ears. Will be taking it in to the dealer soon for an oil change etc...they will hear about this then.

- , Schererville, IN, USA