- April 24: Ford Recalls 390,000 Cars After 658 Door Latch Complaints
- April 13: Ford Ordered to Pay $3 Million in Crash of 2001 Ford Ranger
- April 7: Government Petitioned To Investigate Ford SUV Recall
- April 5: Do Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis Headlights Fail?
- March 29: Ford Freestyle Engine Surge Lawsuit Not Dead Yet
1998 Ford Windstar
Worst 1998 Windstar steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- power steering rack out2
- whining noises from power steering1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion29
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly28
- NHTSA: Steering21
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump14
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System13
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages10
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar8
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)6
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box: Shaft Sector6
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...4
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Power Steering ...3
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack2
- NHTSA: Steering: Column1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Ford Windstar Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Windstar compares to other years?
Check out our Ford Windstar overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Windstar.